Gift cards may also be purchased or reloaded in Union South at the Wiscard Office or Badger Market for any dollar amount with a minimum of $10. Note that at the moment, we are only able to accept gift cards in our physical store locations.
Accepted Locations (subject to change):
Food & Beverage
Der Stiftskeller & Rathskeller – Memorial Union | Daily Scoop – Memorial Union & Union South | Strada – Memorial Union | Carte – Memorial Union | Peet’s Coffee – Memorial Union | Saffron – Wisconsin Institute for Discovery | Ginger Root – Union South | Harvest Grains – Union South | The Sett – Union South | Urban Slice – Union South | Prairie Fire – Union South | Capital Cafe – Grainger Hall | Ingraham Deli – Ingraham Hall | Badger Market – Union South | Badger Market – Medical Sciences Building | Badger Market – Biochemistry | Badger Market – School of Human Ecology | Open Book Cafe – Helen C. White | Badger Market – Health Sciences Learning Center | Crossroads Cafe – Education Building | Feed Bag Deli – School of Veterinary Medicine | Badger Market – Engineering Hall | Microcosm Cafe – Microbial Sciences Building | Highland Grounds – Waisman Center | Revive – Signe Skott Cooper Hall
Union Gifts and Terrace Wear
- Badger Market – Union South and Memorial Union
- Wheelhouse Studios – Memorial Union
- The Sett Recreation – Union South
- Wisconsin Union Theater
- Account is subject to closure after five years of inactivity.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- The gift card does not provide Wisconsin Union membership benefits. Proof of membership is required at certain locations.
- Gift cards NOT included in free shipping promotion
- Note: Gift Cards ship seperately from other merchandise. They will arrive in envelopes rather than in boxes with other merchandise.
Lost or stolen cards may be cancelled and replaced with required proof of purchase at the Wiscard office in Union South. The replacement card will contain the remaining balance of the lost card at the time of cancellation.
You can find out the remaining balance of your gift card by calling (608) 262-3258.
Questions? Call (608) 262-3258.